Welkom op het forum van de Mazda MX-6 Club Nederland. Welkom op het forum van de Mazda MX-6 Club Nederland.

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistreerRegistreer 
Website ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privé berichten te bekijkenLog in om je privé berichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 
game

Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie    Welkom op het forum van de Mazda MX-6 Club Nederland. -> Off-Topic
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
willem
Betalend Clublid

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo 06 Dec, 2009 22:44    Onderwerp: game Reageer met quote

Dit lijkt mij een super strak idee

MX-6 Videogame for the PC, XBOX and Wii

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,

I work for a video game company and convinced my boss to take some interest in the possibility of developing an MX-6 exclusive video game for the PC, XBOX and Wii. This would be a limited edition collectors item.

I like playing racing games and hate that no game out there has included the MX-6 ever! Even the game Midnight Club featured a Shogun MX-6 on their game cover, but did not include the car in their game for us to play with.

In the boardroom meeting we discussed that we would build a Test Drive 4 style game with Forza Motorsport 3 like graphics. Let me know your thoughts and if you agree with our direction.

The plan is to include 1st and 2nd gen MX-6. You'll start off with a first gen and work your way up to a tricked out 2nd gen MX-6. You'll be able to make performance, aesthetics and aerodynamic modifications to both gen cars. A few other goodies.

I am really excited about this because I even volunteered my stock 2nd gen MX-6 to be scanned into the computer as a 3D game model asset. They'll be using sophisticated equipment to do this. Very accurate model with very few errors of less then 0.2 mm.

They'll also need a 1st gen if anyone interested. It has to be stock and the body condition in like new condition. They'll also need to dyno your car for sound capturing. There is also a possibility that the vehicle will be taken to the race track in order to study the vehicles handling and physics behavioristics. They'll also be capturing HD video to showcase the cars and the life of MX-6 owners. Most likely an MX-6 meet of some kind (Party!). The video is for behind the scenes basically (Maybe game intro, but I think this will be computer animation). HD video is more of a collectors value-added component. If you want your car in there, let me know.

But before all this can happen I need to convince my boss that there is great support for the MX-6. And I'll be bringing him to MX6.com soon.

If you have any ideas of how we can make this game kick some keisters let me know. Bodykits, Rims, Performance Upgrades, Owner's stories... Anything.

Thanks....
deventeryannick
Freak

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo 06 Dec, 2009 22:51    Onderwerp: re Reageer met quote

zker wel doen!!net zo vet:)
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Verstuur e-mail
EwoutV6
Freak

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma 07 Dec, 2009 14:45    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

Het wordt tijd dat de MX-6 eens in een game verschijnt. Maar een MX-6 exclusieve game lijkt me niet echt rendabel. Sad

Dan lijkt het me logischer om het als DLC voor Forza MotorSport 3 aan te bieden.
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Bekijk de homepage
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie    Welkom op het forum van de Mazda MX-6 Club Nederland. -> Off-Topic Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: